I fail the test already .....................shit !!!!!!!!!

Today is my big day: my car test day it will detrermine wheather i am ready to drive or most important, can i get the DRIVING LICENSE . But looks like i'm not ready.......

As i wnet to the academy with my friend 阿YANG , we had to took the number (mine is no.17). I was placed at 2nd session while he was placed at the 3rd session (For the retake due to last time failure... ) I thought it would process fast but the stupid waiter do things so DAMN IT slow......! So, from 8 a.m., i wait..........................and wait ..........................and wait until both of us slept already yet still not our turn until 10 a.m .At that time, my body can't stand for the sunlight already.....

After we got our numbers, we had to register at the JPJ counter . The situation is getting WORST at there.! Cause we wait at they for 2 hours already ! SHIT ! At that moment i feel want to kill everybody included the few dogs from the JPJ . Man ! they worked so slow.......At 12 o'clock already the 1st session is still not finished , but we still been called to ready for the test.

We were given some speech before started the test . After that is show time..................to lose! The first person done it very well , but not for the 2nd person (an indian women),she was given 2 chances yet failed it , and for the result , she was " KANDAS " for that part of the test. After that the candidated done so well , althiugh some of them fail.... Then is my time..........

I get into the car , fasten my seat belt. Press clutch, change geark, press acelerator put some cluch . Then the car starts moving.........at that tim e ny brain thinks that this car is moying to 2 ways : to sucess , or failure . I hope that it will go through the 1st , but unfortunately itgo another way........

The car managed to stop at the yellow spot. I pull the hand brake slowly and take my leg out of the leg brake , check the tyre and raise my hand .The tester gave order to get down the hill . I press the acelerator hardly , and slowly pull my clutch.. normaly if i done all that , the car will move forward........but mine.............

moved backwards.........

At that moment i pull up my hand brake . but it's to late...........my front whell was out of the yellow spot=fail......

I failed already...in 20 seconds.........

After that , i had to wait another 1 hour to take the road test . The road test was simple , i past it but overall i still fail............ while my friends pass........ this reminds the song of Good Charlotte- The River

At the way back to home , my"sensei "mad at me ....looks like i had to practice hard to take the test again at 30th september (but is 雁祈s birthday.................)

Comments

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha.........
    i cant stop laughing when i saw this post..
    dun know y.. lol~
    maybe i also fail the same place as u..
    haha~ mine is the car's problem anyway..
    lol.. gambateh on the next test la! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. just move forward and forget the sadness!! +u
    remember fetch me after u pass oo~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...