5th day of trial ..Sleepy and Smelly day...........

Today we examed the ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS paper . It is the most boring paper i had exam since the begining of of the trial . (because i dun care about it...........)

As the 1st paper stared at 8a.m ,i also started ..........................sleep. I slept for 2 hours that time (same as when the paper ends.......... ) After that , i had 4 more hours to rest .....( 2nd paper started at 2.10p.m)

At that time , i was '' forced "to play basketball with Kuan (the tall guy) . we were played after the recess. Damn... so hot at that time ! It makes my school uniform looked " invinsible "(I'm the type who sweats like flood)After that , we rest for a while and prepare for the exam .

During the exam , my "sweaty body" began to "fermentised" , i almost get stroke when i smell my body . Nevertheless, i still can slee for 1 and half hours before i simply done the question for 30 minutes. After that, my body smell gone away.

Thats all the ''smelly'' day i gone through...........

Comments

  1. swt la~~ smelly body somemore..
    u very geng leh..
    sleep through the whole exam..
    u pass up blank paper a??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...