6th of trial ....haiz..............

Today we examed the PENDIDIKAN MORAL and the PJK . (i hate both of that ) . For me , the Moral should have been ban for 4000000years ago . While the PJK wolud be fun.......................if we were doing the PRACTICAL TEST (example: playing basketball or rugby) i prefer to do that ......


Yet, i stiil had to exam it......Damn....the Moral test paper i use only 20 minutes to "finish it" (2 hours and 30 minutes were given ) the rest i doing my "chess lesson " with "UNCLE CHOW" .So at the end , i just finish the "soalan pendapat" only.....


After that , we were given 30 minutes to rest before we exam the useless PJK ....fXXk! Just before we started the exam, i told my friend ,Lemon that i can get 70 marks in this paper even though i do it with with my eyes closed . Off cousre i won't get 70 , (cause my eyes were opened during the exam) but ..................nevermind ! Who cares?


After that , is my favoriye part: PLAY BASKETBALL ! Although is 12 afternoon , i still can play without feeled so hot ( cause my "dark skin" can easily arsorb and release heat easily ...........haha) i was joined by Kenny Choo, 家迪,家发,阿Goh ,Khoo and 凯勇.


1st we played 3on3 my team had Khoo and 凯勇 .They had all the greatest player in 5S. but we still can defeat them (10-9) ,cause i am .........god ! haha ...........After that i had a 1on1 with 家迪,he is our class best player . ( i was 4th or 5 th) but the miracle happens ! I defeat him (5-4)After that i v.s 家发he is just behind me in the ranking yet I stiil lose to him ......haiz.....


After that , is BONJOUR TIME . we all go home already........ as usual...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...