8th day of trial..... so sad ....

Today we had EKONOMI ASAS subject, this is the subject i really admire .....So prevent to "fail" this subject , i started to do a thing that i really din't do for a 1000 decades.: study . All my friends were shocked for my "suddenly changed" because during this days , i will played basketball from sunrise untill sunset.........(mostly because the ball is being "rampas "already...)

So, i started my reading at 8a.m . All my 1ST class friend were shocked at first , after that they gave me some support .like teach me and bully me .......i wii never forgive you all..............

At my calculation... I already read for 6 conseccutive hours (my exams stat at 2 p.m ) With all that support , i think i was ready to exam . But ............

At the exam , my weakness fobia was came again .. I almost can't move my hand , So at the end , i can't finish them all ...............

SO sad ...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...