10th day of trial,Yes, its finish!!!!!!!!!!


Today is our last 2 paper : "华语试卷一和二" so my mood is so high today !!! At school i almost can't make the revesion .(although i din't do it most of the time ........)


At the 1st paper at 8 a.m ,we had to write 2 essays ........again ! I always weak at Chinese , because i always wrote in ENGLISH and speak in MALAY (I almost forgot that i am CHINESE /华人) And because of that , i forget most of the chinese words . But luckily i still can found the " subsitution " to the words . Overall, i still forgot many things ..........


After that paper we had 4 hours to rest because is another subject (i don't care..... ) At that time , i no just rest ,but chit chat with my friends , do some useless revision and had a lunch break . Wow ! the 4 hours just POFF.....................! (sound effect lah ........ ) and is time to the "last war of the world "(exam version ...........) The 2nd paper is even worst ! I don't know how to do it but i still do it very fast ! (cause my brain need some rest ...... ) And finally , the countdown from 5,4,3,2,1.................交考卷!!!!!!!!!! YES ! I FREE ................LIKE A BIRD ..................


After all that exam that miserabing my 1 month , it finished ...................! YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!

Comments

  1. means;you are so 差。。。。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat o~ result come out that time see see who get higher marks? heng!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...