aiyo...

This days very boring.. so i think i got nothing to wrote."UNFORTUNATELY" somebody din't think like that and leave "HER " feels at my C-BOX . So,prevent to be a '' LAZY GUY " i have to find something to write.....



So, where do i find? thinking...........thinking... ya! my house Recently my mama is like getting "lucky draw" first, buy car, then.........................ENLARGE THE HOUSE ! The story started at last month,when my mom said that :" our house is too small " after 3 days (this sunday) she bring a guy to took a look at my house and after 2 hours discusssion , my mama and papa had agree to ........................take down the kitchen and enlarge the dining room..!


What ?!


It means no kitchen in the house for 1 weeks at least ? luckily after 2 days the working ,the kitchen is still there.. but don't know can last for how long...........


And now my work...




i worked at my uncle's factory at Senawang, its a ........................manufactoring factory which produce.......net! Not the net to cach fish ,is the net to wrapping meat...it is rarely found in Malaysia coz it export to outside contry like Japan , USA,Europe.... and my job? paking the net ..... sounds easy but it doesn't like that .i only work at there for 2 weeks and my backbone is hurt already......



Anyway, the condition is good,the workers there is like my friend since i already 'worked" for 2 years part time at there...we always talk a lot. but more like ' 鸡同鸭讲 ' They always said wrong some words ,like SCISSORS, they will say:" CUTTER'' , if somethings wrong, they will said :"XXX (someone's name) got problem !" it always make my head spin.........


Thats all i think. enough to prove to somebody that i'm not lazy

....that's the net(the roll) it only got 10 metre,我妈。。。。。。

Comments

  1. Who?!! Who's the one said u lazy?!! Hahahah~
    That person really good ahh!! U should belanja the person makan!! ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i talking about me...CNY come to my house..u will know everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, u cum to my hse 1st lar,then can bring others to ur hse if they come to my hse.but i dun understand the last line,know wat??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh....u come to my house and u know lo..*geleng kepala*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat?? u din mention properly mah~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............