Driving without license.....

Today my daddy ''BELANJA'' me eat McDonalds because he got his 1 month bonus . (hm.....looks like i can get a new ADIDAS soon........... ) But as a trade , i had to ...............drive to the McDonalds restaurant ...... and even worst , it located at SENAWANG ....................


So , without any insurans protection (and without driving license...............) ,i started my "adventure" ,just for the Big Mac and a MacChicken . The traffic was ok at first , but it getting worst when we almost arrive , the traffic light turns red from green in 5 seconds . At that moment , me and my daddy getting angry .............but we had to obey the louzy traffic light because i don't had the DL........


Finally we get over the traffic light, and 1more step /kilometre to my burger . We finally get into the McDonalds .And ordered the food as much as how much my daddy wallet deep is (joking.................. )We ate a lot , and so slow cause the traffic outside is so terrible ....


After the " slow motion " eating , i decide to............let my daddy to drive home cause i want to see his driving style .(or how ''so off'' he his ............ ).


My daddy driying skillis so outstanding ! He can change the gear with 2 or 3 fingers ! And talk rubbish to me at the speed of 70km/h ! He also change the gear so fast...... For me, all this skill were make a confussion to all my driving skill that i learn before .....And most stupid thing is , he said if he become the '' PEGAWAI JPJ '' He will "fail" all the learners that drives too slow or like me (luckily he din't.......... )

Comments

  1. oo!! Drive without license.. Be careful as not every time is so lucky lo~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ ur dad very funny leh!!!
    n wat the!!! u drive without a driving license??
    omg!! u wan to die a??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...