9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

Today we exam the PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN subject. This is my weakess subject , not say that i dislike it , Just i don't know how to do it , nevartheless, i still studying until ....................my Teacher --Pn. SABARIAH ask me do this and that .....

So , after i finished the work from my teacher , its already time to go to exam room ..........WTF? I still not finish my study , How do i gonna live ? Jst i finish thinking all that, i already in the front of the exam room .............

With many "unknown" in my brain , i opened the exam paper , the 1st question i know how to do it , but it took most of my time at there ( we had to do 5 questions in 2 and half hour ,i use 1 and half hour to do 1 question only.........) Due to hopeless, after i done the 1st question , i slept already............... until the teacher wakeed me up .

After we rest about 45 minutes , we started the paper 1 at 11:15 a.m , this time i know how to do it ! Yes !! I check every question from time to time . This is a move that i never done it before . After i passed up the paper , i feel so .........sucessful.....but overall, i still FAIL the subject..........Haiz.......

This is the most darkess day i ever had.........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

aiyo...