Almost can get driving license.

Today i go the academy to my last 2hours. ( maybe will come back again if i fail that JPJ test ) As usual , i still learn that 3 stuff and the "Ujian Di Jalanraya" . But this time is a little bit different , cause ................



I had to do for 1 hour continuosly..............

(cause ''Sensei '' went to office and told me to do it by myself) So , with no choice i had to do it . When i practising, i saw a 美女(maybe not) and because of that , i going to the wrong way .......lol.........



With my "profesional" calculation , i think i do all the 3 stuff for 6 times in a row ........ And because of that, my left and right hand are now so "MUSCULAR" and TIRED . After that continuos practice, my "sensei "came into the car and order me to drive home.WTF ?! I'm so tired and you din't give me a time to rest ?( Actually is me who din't ask for rest........)



And because off that , my hands always shake like jelly during the drive . And worstly, i being "shoot'' by "sensei ''........ So sad.........But nevermind, i will get my DL, soon...............................






I love my muscle.....

Comments

  1. haha.. so hardworking until muscle pain.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... worse than me leh.. somemore shake like jelly somemore... wakakakakakakaka~~ =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...