Yeah Yeah, no exam today! But so boring.......



Yesterday Ah Kuan asked me to bring the t-shirt and shorts to play basketball today because there's no any boring exam today . but we even "unfortunately'' meet the louziest .......


As we came to school today , there are only few cats in the corner,so i and 阿 Kuan went to get the permission from cour school ''penyelia'': Miss Teo to play basketball. But she refuse and say that the H1N1is '' so serious and dangerous ''so we must stay at our classroom.........




WTF!!!!????? Isn't staying in the class is more dangerous than playing basketball? In my opinion ,the fXXking H1N1 virues is easier transfer to our body in the closed area ( the classroom ) than open area ( basketball court ) .So , in order to paly basketball , we go to ask for permission................ again.! This time we send the most active student in coco-- 阿Chung and an idiot :Ah Boon ! But the result is still the same... damn it...............


So , no basketball to play , no teaching session , i felt i just being fooled by the school. So igo to library and read some magazine .While i read and read., i fell asleep..........i had a bad dream....i saw i being ate by .................a chipmunk?! Just when i only left my head (in dream), i being waked up by my friend and he says that we got AKAUN period to go... WTF?


Off course i din't go to the period, ( recess time already....... ) I go to library again to met with my friend until 10;20 a.m then we have B.M periods...The teacher mark the exam paper so quickly, we almost have our paper back bit ''fortunately'', we din't because is changing period time!!!!!!!!!! So we go to sience lab, but..................


Our sience teacher : Pn. Chung is even crazier and faster ! I get back my science trial results: 57 or 6C . I felt so..... nothing...........! Because i always get that marks . After i get the results . Me and 阿Kuan decide to ...................... sneak to basketball court and play !!!


We managed to sneak in and shoot some ball . I teach Kuan how to use ''skyhook'' and grab the rebounds . Just when i want to teach the 3rd skill, its go home time ! So i run as fast as USSAIN BOLT and grab my bag and then run as the speed of light to my bus.


So , this is my most boring day...... and nothing else anymore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...