Rebuild ? or Deconstruction?

Today my house is being ''repair'' . Because my '' oversized daddy ''said that the underground pipe is leaking and ''we'' have to connet it with new way or build another pipe lane . So my mama brought a plumber from her middle-aged friend .( My mama knows alot of friend, my uncle used to said , if my mother got the A4-sized certificate, she could be some big company's MARKETING ECSECUTIF )


We started the work at 8 a.m . At 1st, he drilled a hole at my home's front wall ,then he joined all the pipes together so that the pipe can go through the hole. U think thats easy , but this 2 things spend 1 hours already.......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most important , i still haven bath.....


After that he, me and daddy go to my big bro's room to connect the pipe with the water tank on our house. Wow !!!!! He do it like a profesional guy... Although he is 1 man doing that job ( my father always directing him , and i get some rest at downfloor ....hahaha ) But he still fast and efficient yet is 11 p.m already . At that time i just knew that our house had '' 3rd floor '' ....Woah ! its smells like a stocking haven't wash for a decade.......


Next my father and him washed the pipe that taked down from the water tank .. U know what i saw ? Many muds being washed out !!!! Yikes ......i can't believe that the water i always drink is used to be like that !!!! Yee...........................


After a while , my mama's friend bring her child (also the plumber' s child ) to my house because............ he wants to see my mama !!!!!!!! Haiz.....So , me , my mama and the child went out to buy some lunch ( still haven bath........me and my mama .........) We came back, ate , and noticed that the work was finised already..........( Yeah ! shower , here i come! ).....almost!!!!!( WTF?! ) So, no finished no bath, i had no choice but wathing " ICE AGE 3 " with the kid ......


As we wathing half hour already, my mama said that the work was finised and she needs my help to clean the mess at the upfloor . So without any objection i helped my mama ( because i can bath already....) After finished the job...( and 18 hours of not bath) i can B-A-T-H

yeah..................................................................................................................................................................


Thats all, the rebuild pipe scene of my house , or should i call it : my 18 hours of no bath experience.......

Comments

  1. smelly oyster... U can go to CHAI house for taking a bath ma... haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz..Hihi...Finally got to see your blog le.. Welcome to bloggie world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...