I got a new friend from CHINA !!!! YEAH!!

Yesterday when i open my MSN , the was a person make a conversation with me . At 1st i din't know who her is (Forget to tell you'all, she is a girl ) . She ask me where i get her email add, I just answer i don't know ( Because i really don't know ................) Then she ask me who am i , where i live and .............am i a chinese ? ( I think the picture i put at the MSN is too dark .........HAIZ........)



After she asked me all the ''unknown'' in her mind . It's my time to do a little survey !!!!!!!!!

1st question: me : '' where are you came from ?''

the beautiful girl : '' SHENZHEN '' ( CHINA )



( What the...........................)



2nd question : ME :"How old are you ?"

TBG :''born at 1993. '' ( It means i'm older than her ...... haha )



After all that ''survey'' from both of us , we started to chit chat alittle while ( actually it taken 2 hours .........) we asked all the question that comes to our mind. like : do you had boyfriend / girlfriend , how's the life at china / malaysia , what's your name , and so on.......



Just when we chit chat , she asked me a serious question : is that your gf? ( i put the ''me and syuen wern ''picture at the MSN ) WOW ! i don't know how to answer yet i still answer it ,:''no , we broke up already." So i tell her all the things happened betwen me and Syuen Wern . How i met her , when i falling in love with her ........



Still , we chit chat a lot and say some jokes, then i noticed that her face looks similar to.................王心凌。

I told her my opinion and she feels shy ..............haha , this is my 1st time can make a lady shy since that "inciden" . Then i also find out that she is so cute (although we only chat at MSN ) .



I also know her 2 secrets : 1st : she still "not belonging " . 2nd : she likes to eat . Then we chit chat until my mom shout at me . at that time i had to say good bye to my new and beautiful friend .....still i managed to ''date'' with her ( MSN again next time )

Hope we can meet again .............






That'S she : 何旭霞
So beautiful leh........

don'jealous at me.....

Comments

  1. yoo... geng lo.. 勾引 girl friend until so far lo~~ not bad... introduce to me also.. haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau!! so geng o.. at msn aso can get a girl friend.. teach me leh!! lolz..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...