2nd Day of trial. Its fXXking boring......


Today is my 2nd day of my SPmM trial. We are examed the English paper n the most boring paper: HISTORY........haiz........


First , we taking the english paper . We had to write 2 essays it is my hardest moment because my weakness is writing the essays . For me , wrting the essays is like make me propose to my girlfriend...... Nevertheless, i still manage to write the exam without propose to my girlfriend............ then we were given 45minutes to rest before i can get in the exam room to sleep..........


At 10:30a.m we continued our cxam again. So do i continued....................to sleep ! The litreature is so hard ...........Man ! its harder than i make a 3 point shot in a basketball game.............. Not just that, the summary also sucks........!After 2hours n 15minutes of suffering n resting, ....................................................................................................

we finally pass up it! After that we were given 1 hour more to rest again.....


The last paper:HISTORY . is so relaxing . I say that not because i know how do answer, but i slept for 2 hoursn 20 minutes!!(we were given 2and half hours to do it) Not just me , half of my classmates slept more than 1 hour at that time ......WTF!

Comments

  1. erm... Y u post the muscular man in this blog??? Is that u ?? MUSCULAR OYSTER!! haha!! 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...