Learning how to drive. so sad..........

Today i learned how to driving. This is my 3rd hour yet the ''sensei '' is still so strict that i until want to exploded.... She always say this and that to me, like '' be relax...........'' and '' ooi , fasterlah! '' No wonder she is still single....................


We drie to AMPANGAN to the driving school: AKADEMI MEMANDU COTT . At there i learned how to parking and uphill...Is so difficult! At the uphill i have to do 3 times before i can sucess my 1st time. The situation is worsen when i tried to park my car because : I CAN'T SEE THE BACK TYRE............. ( because i'm too short..............WTF!!!!!!!!) But i still can sucess in my 1st try........


Just before i want to try again, is raining already . So we don't have choice but send me to my home( off course i'm driving..................) The condition of the view is terrible.( same as my stamina....... ) But i still managed to reach my home , safely..haha....................


So this is my driving experience.......... Just wondering when do i can drive the car, alone.......................

Comments

  1. wowo... remember to fetch me when u pass yr driving exam... hoho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...