4th of trial.. Yes i can!!!!


Yes ! After 3 days , i finally can finish a paper with so satisfy... haha.....
Today we only exam SCIENCE with paper 1 and paper 2. Today when i go school , my "science stream class " friend play jokes with me ( because they learn pure science..) WTF........
Nevermind , i will give back to them .................hahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
Nevertheless, we started our exam ''approaximately'' at8a.m .The 1st paper was quiet easy . i only took 40 minutes to finish it and having a date with ''UNCLE CHOW '' We were having a great moment until the louzy teacher wake me up..........
After rested for 45 minutes, we started our paper 2 at 10 a.m. Just when i opened the paper , i feeled want to shake my body ! Because i know how to do it !!!! So , in the half self-happy and self-crazy condition , i finish it without want to cry....After i finish my exam, i went to find my friend( the fellows that play jokes with me at the morning ) But they all disappear!! i guess they all so scare yo see me .....
As th conclusion, today is so ......................FUN ! (because tomorrow we don't have exam and it last until september.....YEAH......shake with me everybody)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...