Painting= "pain"ting



Today decided to paint the 2nd floor of my house, coz being " yelled " by my parents for many times. So had to wake up early to start the work..(and before start the painting i forget to do something important so had to "DELAYED" until 10 a.m .............wahahaha )




The job is easy ! i just have to paint the wall inside the toilet and outside which is being " DIY " by my father..


How does he do it ? Easy, just take off the wooden door which is being " ate " by termites and replace it by plastics door using CEMENT . And how's the cement come from ? easier , my mother " TOOK " it from somewhere.......as conclusion, all the work is "ZERO COST " coz the paint is also......... "took" it by my father from factory....Haiz...........




1st , i painted the 1st layer on the wall and after it dry, i painted the 2nd layer coz to make more beautiful. Sounds easy but when you do it , it just like killing your stamina coz:




1st ) i'm not enough tall .....


2nd) i'm too fat.......




So the whole thing took about 3 hours to done , and just about to finish the painting, a BAD sign comes: the '漆桶' is leaking ............


And at the same time my father came upstairs to see the wall , he saw the incident and make the decision: paint all the wall at 2nd floor.




WHAT ?!




And because of that " DECISION " i had to continue painting until 5 p.m. ! Not included i'm still haven brush my teeth, not included i almost fainted coz too hungry, not included the wheatert is too hot.....and manything else...after that , my hand is full of paint, my body is sweating like waterfall ... Haiz........................




But after all, the process is quite fun Am i crazy?









before after

Comments

  1. wao.. yr painting not bad... next time come to my house help me paint la...^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...