end of exam, begining to what ?

Yesterday just exam, honestly really so sad . Not a little bit happy . Thinking about leaving all the friends , teachers , toilets ( what ?! ) all the memories that i used to had in this beautiful school .........


Remember the 1 st times came to this new palace , thinking of the times we used to played basketball in the court, thinking i always yelling after we lose the game . thinking we used to go to toilets every time changing periods and ''kena rotan '' by dicipline teacher............... all of that , will be "disappear " after we leave the school . Man , this is even harder than lose any basketball match or get bad result.! my heart feel like the song sing by USHER-MOVING MOUTAINS (recomended to my friends )


After exam , dun know what should do, Form 6 ? college ? working ? Honestly, my family bet that i will not get into the college coz i'm not hardworking than my big bro . Man , it hurts ! Now felt like the darkness in my heart getting powerful . Always thinking negative things ! like should i die ? should i let my parents teasing me like that ? Damn it ! Can't think of it anymore..........!Just R.I.P better..........................

Comments

  1. i same same with u.. don know what to do after spm... waiting result out 1st lo~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lah.. u better..sure got idea de..........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...