different experience........

Just now went to Rasah Jaya to play basketball . This is my 1st time out of Seremban Jaya to play coz my friends ask me go there to play (most important is : they don't had transport to go to Rasah Jaya.. Suddenly i felt i'm so stupid ! )

After fetching all my friends, we went there by using highway. All my friends very noisy and this make me so angry....I yelled at them but they all were deft already...(Coz they all similar to me: stupid ! haha !) After we reached the destination, i saw 2 basketball court and all being well-cared, unlike the Seremban's (the surface looks like a tenager's face:many HOLES ! ) And I became so scare already.......... coz all of them were school representive at least , some of them even are state representive! What ?! i'm just an "OK " player and now i had to face these "GOOD" player, I'm dead................... ( i count already , got 13 players at the court including me and my friends, all of them are SOME SOME REPRESENTIVE ! ) And worst of all, there all very STRONG , FIT and........ TALL.........i'm the 3rd shotest at there !wat the...

After some warm up, we began to match , is us : the "PROTON SAGA TEAM "v.s. Rasah Jaya Rojak team ! All my teamates played very well except me , i miss several shots, many mistakes and all i can do is ..........Say sorry ... Haiz...

But after few minutes, i calmed down and focus, try to make some good passes, steal some ball and even blocked a players ball ! HAhahaa...just think when i stealed or blocked the "SCHOOL REPRESENTIVE " balls , i feel so high !!!!!

But all the sucess comes with sacrifies: my backbone is very hurt ! Geez.! They all very Hard ! And i had to run the court all the time to defence and offence. that is tired than played at Seremban Jaya coz i always win at there and the people there are so lazy ! HAHA

And finally after 2 games played, i can't stand it anymore, had to rest for a while ,and this rest ends when we had breakfast at restaurant . Although i suffer a lot of pain , but i knew a lot of new friends, and most important: i knew where are my weakness !

Thats all .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...