Just another disappointing year.......

Haiz....2009 is almost over(2 more hours for exact. ), 2010 is almost arrive ! Man ! so frustrated of my bad behavior this year. Many things din't accomplished well...such as:

1)Promise to my friends that will baked a cake each month :
conclusion:ONLY BAKED CAKE WHEN "SOME" OF MY FREIND'S BIRTHDAY......

2)Promise myself not to sleep during class.
conlusion:STARTED TO SLEEP AT MARCH at evry clasess.... (luckily wake up at november and stated to read..)

3)Promise myself will finish homework.
conclusion:NEVER WRITE THE HOMEWORK AFTER THE SCHOOL............... (luckily can make myself finish the work .........)

4)Promise myself not easily get angry.
conclusion: always yelling sXXt everytime somethings wrong.........

Nevertheless, still got good news such as......

1) Representing school to KEJOHANAN MERENTAS DESA MSSMNSDSU (2 years in a row ! )

2) Became class monitor ! (my favorite.! although always let them make noise......... )

3) Driving......... (wahahahahhahahahaha! )

4) Got gf.................(other voice:thats not count! )

overall: i still love this year, it lets many memories to me , although some of them were so sad to remember. i still have to thanks to my friend : LEMON ,STRAWBERRY ,YC,美宣,YEN JUN ,YEN CHEE , CATHERINE, SEE YING, YING LE, SIEW TOW , 阿GOH, 家迪, HOI YAN and other friends from 5 SETIA ! 加油! all 'setians '! (crying)

good bye 2009 , and thank u 2009 .

Comments

  1. sorry lar~ i long time din online ady~~ now im commenting in ur blog lor~~

    i so honoured to have my name inside ur blog... hehe... thanks to u too~

    n hor, i dun really know the whole story bout u n ur gf leh!! din tell me aso~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. You've accomplished lots of things le la. Be thankful for that. Thanks for everything you did and the support you gave for the past year. Am so very glad to have you as a friend. Hope that 2010 will be a better year for you o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to shyuan: hohohoh! your welcome la! hope 2010 is good to u also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...