Many confessions...............

Finally.............come back to the blog i used to..............So long already since my last post was the 1st day drive to school with full of passion . ( But now is become boring....1st confession . )


Ok, as everybody knows , i think , i , Oyster ,have a G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D !!!!!! Haha ! i think (2nd confession ) she is small , tiny , cute , and.............. white . hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah , i think again ! I think many of you knew is who already ..... to my friends who din't know , try to guess who is "she",or "it"( coz she is a GARFIELD )


For the 3rd confession, that is.......... SPM is hard !!!!!!!! Haha , everybody knews that ! At least not for my classmates who all came up at the first 30 minutes during SEJARAH paper 2 , ecexpt for the "pro" in my class . With my calculations ,35 students out of 42 of 5 Setians went out before the end of the paper, and 2 of them came out at early of the exam and............. i'm the first ( 4th confession ).But at least i finish the paper ! Ok , maybe is not finish, but 3/4 the paper . hahaha .


5th and last confession, i'm graduated ! It feels so sad when want to leave the school , espiacially when you have memories in it . Like how smelly the toilet is , how "noob" all of us when attending PJK'sand many more ......... HAIZ.... so sad !


Thats all i think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...