I can drive to school lllllllllll finally..........


Finally , after 3 months of pratice (not including after i drive with my fat daddy ) ,spend more than 1 tank of petrol ( not including after i got the license.. ) spend over RM860, ( not including tol fee..... ) I-can- D-R-I-V-E DRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to school !!!!!!!! yeah !!


After all, i can't manage to get to this level without all the person who helped me : 1st; the ''angry sensei '' ,2nd , my fat daddy , 3rd, my handsome brother ( belive me , he is handsome than me................inn dream !!!!!!!) withou them , until today i'm still a noob whom dun know how to drive ! THANK U!!!!!


And not forget my short short mama who is wiling to " lend " her Proton Saga to me. I dun know wether i can drive it without crashing it 2moro but i will sure 1 thing : Our house will have a new car ! Its also a Proton Saga but is a new version with metalic silver colour . Imagine it yourself.....


Have a car with me will be a great news coz: i can bring my GF to anyway ! HAHA ! I think y'all know is who already.......


Lastly , thank u 4 all who support me when i still learning how to drive. Espiacially the 1 who " play-fool '' at me . YA !i'm saying you ! Big Brother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...