PMR............My old days n memories.....................

Today is the first day of PMR test . Many of them were really scare (After a survey from my friends who really hardworking..) Some of them still can palyed basketball.(the losers.......) Somehow it reminds me the "oldtimes" i had with my friends in "3 jujur"........



At that time its my 2nd year at Chan Wa since i transfer from my previous school :SMK Seremban Jaya . At that time i was so scared because i'm the 1 who can'' 升级 ''until the ''2nd best class'' since i was from the 4th class: the "setians".At that time ,many of my friends were jealous at me ,some of them think that our schoo was "重男轻女"cause i only get 3rd out of 35 students in form 2 . I was so sad and angry at that time , sometimes i wonder that did i deserve this ? can you ? can i ?



Yet i get the answers faster than i thought ...................................... Yes i can !!!!!!!



After i met with them : my new friends.(ya ! i'm talking about yo"all: Lemon ,美宣,阿菜,思颖,颖乐,Ah Tham and so on ....... )Thanks a lot ! Your guys are the reason i "stay alert and ahead" (sounds like the comercial from "BRANDS 鸡精"........) Although i always slept in the class, bully Lemon and disturbing others.....



During that moment we alwasys heard jokes from me and Ah Tham (we also birth on the same day:16th july.) get info from '' the pro ''and played together. The class were interesting, except.............secret



When the exam is around the corner, i can see all of them were study hard (off course lah..they are pro.........) this " influens "me as i always can't do revision so i decide to get help from them . As the result, i get 3A's from PMR (SHOW OFF............... )



My athelicsm is best among others.........maybe not , thats why after the PMR exam the school "organise" some program called :PROGRAM SELEPAS PEPERIKSAAN PMR...there helded the cooking competition ,basketball n soccer match and so on . The cooking competition is so funny , i remember that my team member were: Me (head chef),lemon (asistant chef ),Jacky and TAN THET (dessert chef) the menu is :fried rice and jellys with some ice lemon tea !!!! The name of the team is freak :Hell's Kitchen !! Although we din't won , but we were very happy cause its full of fun ! Istill remember that both of us had to cook the fried rice together, we "suronded"the wok and cook with spatula and anything we had...



The basketball match is better , our class had the best overall among other classes , we managed to get into the final and when the time left less than 1 minutes and we still lead ahead,they shoot in a 3-pointer and a layout and makes us fall down from Heaven to Hell in 30 seconds......... OMG...



Thats all the memories, the old days...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...