I'm back.........!!!!

Finally, after 2 weeks of "no internet life", i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!! That 2 weeks i slike torturing me . But i used that time to do some revision............and i'mback!!!


What did i done for that 2 weeks ? first , i went to eat STEAMBOAT with my friends to celebrates :HARI RAYA, MOON CAKE FESTIVAL,THE FINISH OF TRIAL, AND SO ON (so weired........) That is the most happiest day of my life ...almost ! But the most happiest thing is............:I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE ALREADY.........


That day (30th Sept) is so nervous, i waited until 12 o'clock to get the test. Is better than last time cause that day i waited until 2 p.m and my leg is soft and shake already....This is i learned already , i went to ate sometihng before i went to the test and ...........i get it !!!!.So , afriendly tips:eat something before doing something important!


A sucess comes with a sacrifies SACRIFICE: i can't celebrates Yen Chee's birthday with her ! Yet i still can gave the present :Mr Bean's Teddy bear . She likes it a lot but i made a terrible mistakes:i gave it in front off my "BROTHERS" now they all think i had a beautiful girlfriend......


Thats all............a happy 2 weeks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...