Almost Done

Yes! 1 more paper and i will be free!! totally free!! ( not really ).After that i will go back seremban.... find some medicine,....( maybe doctor ) to cure my flu and cough. then go back my hometown .maybe just play basketball for whole emester break!!!!

Its has been 4 months since the 1st semester started nut it feels so fast, still can't forget went 1st time meet with my classmates (although ome of them i can't manage to talk to them due to my shameness, sorry~) but i still remeber you all, thank u DBU2~~

Now, about the things to do during semester break, man, its lot like a hill..... here i will just how few of them la!!

1) watch "VAMPIRE SUCKS " (shyuan, don't angry... )
2)practice basketball....
3) clean my room and my KL's room
4) help my mom!! (nesesary!! )

that's all i think. so SEM-BREAK! I'M COMING!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...