SPM results...

Wahaha ! Today is the SPM result day !!!! ( Can't believe i still laughing ) . Saw many people very excited and worry, wonder why,why they don't just " HAPPY GO LUCKY " like me.....like CRAZY man...then the world will always happy forever and ever...... wahahahahahahahahaah!

Today is little bit of tired , coz have to took mama go hospital. Just to BOOK a date to do treatment.But all the workers they like turtle. Work very slow i stay there for almost 2 hours.!(8,30a.m~1015a.m )come on ! work faster a bit then they will be lesser people die!!!!!!! Make me feels so sleepy..

And then situation worst ..............

My mama wants to go Bank too!!! but she din't tell me...HAIZ..OLD LADY....so i have too drive fast, langgar some red light(almost ) and arrive the bank at 10.30. when she finish her work is almost 11 already..So, i drive very fast again , arrive the school at 11. I though that the result come out already... but LEMON SAID:"BELUM LAGI" WHAT THE ................

Then, my mama wants to go back working. So without any choice, i had to bring her back and come back again......and by the time i back to school, is 12.12 already.. all person get inside already, no 1 wait for me..

So, with very curious about my result , i ran into school, saw many person with different faces, some are cry, some were smiling..that makes me wanna too shouting..and by the time my the call my name , i think is my time to die....


i going towards the table , saw a result paper , with many E's, i feel like i want to cry...coz i think thats mine.then i saw it took by some1, then i just realise that is not mine....haiz..what the hell!

Then i saw mine ( REAL ) , i saw:BM :B+
BI :B
MORAL :B+
SEJARAH:D
MATHS :C+
SCIENCE :A-
ADD MATHS: G
AKAUN :C+
EKONOMI:C+
CHINESE:B

the results seems too shock to me , espiacially akaun coz .. I ALWAYS FAIL........

BUT , IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET INTO COLLEDGE..

HAHAHHA

Comments

  1. okay~ im the one who did the crying...
    i know my results r better than urs,
    but....
    still very disappointed la~~
    haiz... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ini orang ah ! suka "cucuk " oh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

its 11 in the night

9th day of trail, so dissapointed at myself.............

aiyo...